- Myprepaidcenter.com Activation.
- Myprepaidcenter.com – How Do I Log In?
- How to Create your Myprepaidcenter Profile.
- Myprepaidcenter.com Login Problems.
- How Do I Check My Prepaid Card Balance?
- Which Stores Will Accept My Prepaid Card?
- Myprepaidcenter.com Contact Information.
- Myprepaidcenter Frequently Asked Questions.
- Can I see a list of my transactions?
- What happens if I lose my card?
- What should I do if the card does not work?
Myprepaidcenter.com is a website that is used to manage prepaid gift cards issued by MetaBank, including American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa and T-Mobile Value Cards. The website itself is operated by Blackhawk Network, Inc. and can be used to activate and manage your prepaid cards, and to perform balance enquiries online.
Myprepaidcenter.com Activation Required:
If you have just received your card, then please be advised tat you need to activate your card online before you can use it.
To activate your prepaid card or gift card, go to the www.myprepaidcenter.com activation page, or homepage, where you should see two forms:
- Using the form on the right hand side of the page, which is labelled ‘Activate Card / Sign In With Your Card Number’, enter your card details, such as the card number, expiration data and security code.
- Click on “Im not a Robot” and solve the image “Capcha” pop-up.
- Then click ‘Log In’.
You should then be directed to the ‘Create Profile’ page, where you will be able to fill out your personal information, including your name, username, password and email address. Your password must be at least eight characters long and should include at least one upper case letter, lower case letter, number and special character (@!#$%*&).
Once you have entered all of the requested information, click on the ‘Create Profile’ button at the bottom of the form. An email will then be sent to the address you provided, confirming your card activation.
Myprepaidcenter.com – How Do I Log In?
First-time users can log in to their account by using the card number and three-digit security code written on their prepaid card. This can be done by following the instructions in the Myprepaidcenter.com activation section above, and involves using the form on the right hand side of the homepage.
For returning users, go to the homepage at www.myprepaidcenter.com and use the form on the left side of the page instead. Here, you will need to enter the username and password you chose during your initial registration. These need to be entered exactly as they were on the sign up form. Then, click on ‘Log In’ and you should be taken to your account.
How to Create your Myprepaidcenter Profile.
If you are having problems creating a profile, then follow these simply instructions to create your account:
- Begin by going to www.myprepaidcenter.com/users/new
- Enter your name and cardholder information.
- Choose a Myprepaidcenter Username and enter your Email address.
- Choose a security question and submit the answer.
- Enter a password and confirmation.
- Choose your prefered alert notification language (English, Spanish, or French).
- Tick the “Im Not a Robot” box.
- Click on “Create Profile”.
Myprepaidcenter.com Login Problems.
If you are experiencing problems when attempting to log in using your card number, try the following solutions:
1. Double check that you have entered the card number and security code properly, looking out for any typing errors. Try entering them again and make sure you are entering the card number without the spaces.
2. Try logging in using a different web browser, or a different device. You might also try clearing your browser data, or updating your browser to the latest version. This can often solve login problems.
3. Check the expiration date on your card. Most prepaid cards expire after 12 months and if your card has expired, you will be unable to log in to use the Myprepaidcenter.com service.
Alternatively, if you are experiencing problems when attempting to log in with a username and password:
1. Double check that you have entered your username and password properly, looking out for any typing errors.
2. Remember that your password is case sensitive. Ensure you have entered it precisely as you did during the sign up. You may also want to check to make sure CAPS LOCK is turned off on your keyboard.
3. Try logging in using a different browser or device. Alternatively, try updating your browser to the latest version and clearing your browsing data before attempting to log in again.
If you continue to experience problems, call the toll free number written on the back of your prepaid card.
How Do I Check My Prepaid Card Balance?
To check your card balance on the website, go to the homepage at www.myprepaidcenter.com and log in using either your username and password on the left hand side, or your card number and security code on the right side of the screen. Once you have access to your account, click on ‘Balance’ and the information should be displayed.
Alternatively, if you would prefer to check your balance over the phone, you can do so by calling the toll free number written on the back of the card. When prompted, simply select the “Check Balance” option.
Which Stores Will Accept My Prepaid Card?
Prepaid Visa cards can be used at a wide range of stores, restaurants or other retailers. However, it is important to understand that some retailers may only accept the card in store, or online, while others will allow you to use it either way. You can read a full list of the establishments that will accept your card by clicking here.
Myprepaidcenter.com Contact Information.
If you need to get in touch with the customer service department, the main number to call is: 1-888-900-2347. This is a toll free number, which is available 24-hours a day, seven days a week. It is primarily aimed at American Express card holders, with separate numbers set up for a variety of other card types.
Discover card holders should call: 1-888-842-0336 (US), or 801-744-9918 (rest of the world).
Visa card holders should call: 1-877-610-1075 (US and Canada), or 801-214-8892 (rest of the world).
MasterCard holders should call: 1-888-371-2109 (US and Canada), or 339-234-6415 (rest of the world).
If your card is either lost or stolen, the number to call is: 1-877-227-0956.
Myprepaidcenter Frequently Asked Questions.
Can I see a list of my transactions?
You can view your most recent transactions by logging in to your account in the usual way, and then clicking on the option labelled ‘My Cards’. A summary should then be available.
What happens if I lose my card?
If your card is either lost or stolen, you should call the helpline on: 1-877-227-0956. You will then be able to request a replacement, with the first replacement being free. Your existing balance will then be transferred to the new card. However, you should note that the existing balance will be taken from the point at which you make the call.
What should I do if the card does not work?
The first thing to check is that you are using your prepaid card at a valid store. You should also keep up-to-date with your card balance at all times, so that you do not try to spend money you do not have. If you are given an option, choose ‘credit’ instead of ‘debit’. If you continue to experience issues, please call the number on the back of the card.