Weyerhaeuser Co Headquarters Contacts.
Corporate office address, contact information and phone numbers for the Weyerhaeuser Co Headquarters.
Write a review or read complaints from other customers.
Weyerhaeuser Co Headquarters Phone Number and Contacts.
- Company Website
- Corporate Address
- 7616 Highway 10 W
- Pine Hill, AL
- Company Contact
- Jeff Rake
- Plant Mgr
- Phone Number
- (334) 963-4391
- Yearly Revenue
- Employee Count
- Sic Directory Code
DISCLAIMER: Names, phone numbers and email addresses are for informational purposes only and are up-dated periodically. If you detect any errors, then please let us know.
Please add your review or complaint below.
REVIEWS – Rate This Company with 1 to 5 Stars.
How do you rate your experience with this company?
[Total: 1 Average: 5]
2 thoughts to “Weyerhaeuser Co Headquarters”
I have tried to contact you though the corporate office email address, but to no avail. So I am writing here. I need a customer representative to reach out to my as soon as possible. My phone number is 6543899xxxx.
To Whom It May Concern:
Last weekend I hiked to the summit of W. Tiger 3 at Tiger Mountain State Forest near Issaquah. I have hiked there regularly, mostly in the winter, for the past 21 years. I had not hiked there in nearly 1 year when I arrived last Saturday.
I was horrified, appalled, disgusted and so angry to see the utter clear cut destruction that Weyerhauser has created on the top of W. Tiger 2 and 3 summits for ‘timber operations’. Of course we all know this means clear cut logging for the sake of profit. Weyerhauser’s profit! Despicable.
Here are my comments:
1. It is abominable that Weyerhauser is going to denude the top of these two summits that are enjoyed by thousands of people of all ages just for their own profit.
2. Following this rape of Mother Earth, Weyerhauser plans to turn this ‘privately managed’ land over for public use. Yes, of course you are putting a spin on it to make it ‘seem’ like you are generously ‘giving’ WA residents and whoever else visits this trail system a gift. In my opinion that is a public relations ploy that is so see through it is laughable! It has been being enjoyed by so many creatures for decades. Why destroy it for so many?
3. For these ‘timber harvesting operations’ you have a PUBLIC trail closed. That is unacceptable.
4. Another part of your public relations ploy is to replant the area you have just raped and denuded. Yes, these replantings will eventually grow but not for the current residents of WA to be able to enjoy as that will take decades.
5. You choose to destroy habitat for many creatures in addition to the humans that frequent these trails. The birds and other mammals are also being negatively impacted and the whole Circle of Life is impacted. All for your profit. SHAME ON YOU WEYERHAUSER.
6. You have just done this, posted signs saying private property, closing public lands all without any request for comments from the public that owns the lands that abut your ‘privately managed’ few acres. The land doesn’t know these arbitrary boundaries. Water, soil, other animals and humans who have been traveling these trails and lands for decades know it is all connected.
The true ethical thing to have done would have been to truly ‘gift’ these lands to all beings and NOT HAVE CLEAR CUT THEM. Maybe selectively log or better yet. LEAVE THEM ALONE and allow the Circle of Life to care for Life.
Shame on you Weyerhauser. I have no respect for your actions or any excuses you may have for them.