Prepaidgiftbalance Login and Help page. Learn how to login to register your gift card, check your balance, and how to contact the Prepaidgiftbalance Customer Service Department to leave a complaint.
Checking your balance is usually quite easy on the Prepaid Gift Balance card website. Follow these steps to log in to your Prepaidgiftbalance account:
- Go to the official website at www.prepaidgiftbalance.com.
- A Login Page will be shown on the screen, consisting of of 2 sections: For new customers and for existing users.
- If you are a first time user, then you need to register your card at www.prepaidgiftbalance.com. To register, enter the 16-Digit card number that is printed on your Gift Card and click on ‘Continue’. You may be prompted to enter the card’s 3-digit CVV code, as well.
- After you enter your account number, you will be re-directed to the Customer page of your Prepaidgiftbalance account.
- Once logged in, you can check the gift card balance, your transaction history, and more.
Does It cost anything to Have a Prepaidgiftbalance.com Gift Card?
You will not I be charged anything for using the PrepaidGiftBalance card from Kroger or other outlets. Restrictions apply, however:
- The gift cards can only be used within the United States.
- You cannot use it overseas.
- In some cases, online purchases will be restricted, depending on the website you are purchasing from.
- You also cannot use the Gift Card on mail orders and phone orders.
- You must be at least 12 years of age to use this card.
- Note: If you do not use the card for more than 12 months, you must pay a reactivation fee of $2.
The Prepaidgiftbalance.com is Not Working.
Occasionally the https://www.prepaidgiftbalance.com/ website is ‘down’ and will not load probably, in which case you may get a “Timed Out” error message in your browser. If so, you are advised, to try later at a less busy time, or to try with another device, such as a mobile phone or a laptop.
To check for website outages, you can visit this URL: https://www.isitdownrightnow.com/prepaidgiftbalance.com.html. This will tell you if the website is down for everyone, or just for you.
Please also note, that the https://www.prepaidgiftbalance.com/ website is blocked when accessing from countries outside of the US.
Is Prepaidgiftbalance.com a Scam?
Are Prepaidgiftbalance.com Gift Cards a scam?
No, Prepaidgiftbalance.com is not a scam. Its is a functioning company, that is owned by U.S Bank Corp, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. or Mastercard International. Many customers complain about being unable to log in to their Gift Card accounts, from time to time, however. Also, Prepaidgiftbalance Prepaid Card has an expiry date, so please bear that in mind. Check the expiry date befort you buy your gift card. Please note, that Prepaidgiftbalance.com there are some fees associated with your account.
Contact Prepaidgiftbalance Customer Service.
How do I Contact Prepaidgiftbalance.com:
If you have questions, issues or a comaplints, you can contact the Prepaidgiftbalance.com customer service department by phone.
The Prepaidgiftbalance.com Customer Service phone number is: 1-888-853-9536 (Toll-free US phone number).
Please, have your Gift Card ready when calling the Customer Service, in order to provide the card’s 16-digit number. You may also be asked to provide the 3-digit security number on the back of the card.
If your Prepaidgiftbalance Visa Card/Mastercard has expired, or will expire soon, then contact Cardholder Services at 1-888-853-9536 for a replacement card that has a new expiration date.
Want to report a lost or stolen gift card? Then, the number to call is also 1-888-853-9536.
You can also leave a complaint or comment in the comment section below this page.