- Https aka ms remoteconnect.
- What is https://aka.ms/remoteconnect error
- Why Am I Getting the Aka ms/remoteconnect Microsoft Error?
- How to fix the https //aka ms/remoteconnect error.
- Minecraft Mojang Customer Service Contacts.
- Minecraft Mojang Corporate Office.
- Aka Ms Remoteconnect FAQ.
- What is Aka MS Remoteconnect?
- Is Aka Ms Remoteconnect safe?
- Can you use your Microsoft account for Minecraft?
- Why is Minecraft asking for a Microsoft account?
- Who will have to migrate from a Mojang account to a Microsoft account?
Https aka ms remoteconnect.
If you cannot join Minecraft with your Microsoft account and you are getting an aka.ms/remoteconnect error, then read on.
What is https://aka.ms/remoteconnect error
The https//aka.ms/remoteconnect error is a Minecraft error found on the Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Edition.
Minecraft players playing the game for the first time with a Microsoft account might get this error. You will be asked to visit the website at https://aka.ms/remoteconnect to enter a code.
The screen message should be:
“Signing in to a Microsoft Account will permanently associate it with your current account on “PlayStation Network”.
If you’re already using an existing Microsoft Account to access Minecraft on another device, you may with to use that account. You can only do this once per account on “PlayStation Network”, so please choose your Microsoft Account carefully.
Visit this website on another device: https://aka.ms/remoteconnect.
And enter this code: xxxxxxxxx.”
So, if you are getting this error, copy the code and paste it on https://aka.ms/remoteconnect. Then, click on “Next”.
Why Am I Getting the Aka ms/remoteconnect Microsoft Error?
The number one reason gamers are getting the https //aka ms/remoteconnect message is because of a device change. If you are chaning from XBOX One to PS4, for example then you are might face this Microsoft login error.
Another reason for getting the https //aka.ms remoteconnect login error is because of Cross play, which is available in Minecraft with a Microsoft account.
The https //aka ms/remoteconnect error only shows up on Ps4, Xbox One and Xbox 360.
How to fix the https //aka ms/remoteconnect error.
Fix 1. Enter the Microsoft Sign in Code From Minecraft
- If you have a new Microsoft account, you may need a couple of attempts to access the game.
- Go to the Microsoft Code access page. Bookmark it using a mobile or PC.
- Open the Minecraft Error Message display and write down the code. Copy and paste the code on the Microsoft page on to your other device.
- After code entry, you can access Microsoft and visit the Minecraft Store.
Fix 2. Try Deleting the Minecraft Saved and Corrupted Game Date.
- Go to settings, then System Settings > Storage > Game storage.
- Find the two Minecraft game data files.
- Delete these two-game files and start again.
Fix 3. Try to Create a New Free Microsoft Account.
- If you recently changed your device, then the https //aka ms remoteconnect error is caused by the Microsoft account. The Microsoft Account from Xbox may conflict with the PS4, and vice versa.
- To fix this, simply create a brand new Microsoft account.
Minecraft Mojang Customer Service Contacts.
I’m still having Minecraft account problems.
How do I contact Minecraft Customer Service?
To contact Minecraft customer service, please use the Customer Support form at: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new.
Please enter your game, platform and contact details, and choose either:
- Account Support (for the Aka.ms Remoteconnect error).
- Technical Support.
- Realms Support.
- Marketplace Support.
- Refund Support.
Then, type in your issue, click the ‘Im not a Robot’ box, and click on Submit.
Minecraft Mojang Corporate Office.
The Mojang Corporate Office Headquarters address is:
- Mojang AB
- Söder Mälarstrand 43
- Stockholm, Stockholm 11825