Jim Click Dodge Headquarters Contacts.
Corporate office address, contact information and phone numbers for the Jim Click Dodge Headquarters.
Write a review or read complaints from other customers.
Jim Click Dodge Headquarters Phone Number and Contacts.
- Company Website
- Corporate Address
- PO Box 12399
- Tucson, AZ
- Company Contact
- Rocky Pierson
- Phone Number
- (520) 292-3801
- Fax Number
- (520) 884-4194
- Yearly Revenue
- Employee Count
- Sic Directory Code
DISCLAIMER: Names, phone numbers and email addresses are for informational purposes only and are up-dated periodically. If you detect any errors, then please let us know.
Please add your review or complaint below.
REVIEWS – Rate This Company with 1 to 5 Stars.
How do you rate your experience with this company?
[Total: 1 Average: 5]
3 thoughts to “Jim Click Dodge Headquarters”
1.Feb 28 Purchased the Jeep Cherokee Ltd at the Green Valley Store.2.Finaced with USAAD
2.Finaced with USAA
3.Mashdi completed the transaction plus I purchased a $3000 extended Warrantee
4.Picked up the car the next night and tried to put gas in but the tank would not take the fuel.
5.Returned the car for repair.
6.Car fixed they said
7.A few days later I was told to bring the car back for the Warrantee inspection, I did. No mention of the tank
8.I outfitted the Jeep with Blue OX base plates for towing four down behind my RV.
9.I Hooked the car to the RV and less than 5 miles from my house I experienced a terrible shaking of my RV
9a.Please watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwgUAJaeECI “Death Wobble”
10. I went to Jim Click Jeep and talked to Toni Diego Service Manager he never heard of it.
10a. Jeep parts man, Alfred, had part # Mopar fuse kit BX88271 and 520-408-4232 cost $124 and 2 days labor. Nobody could explain what it did or why it took two days to install it.
11.Our departure date is getting close and I am seriously. upset by these circumstances.
12.I go to gas the Jeep and it will not take gas!!!!
13.Back to Jim Click/Mike Rodriguez. Now they discover it needs a fuel pump. But it can’t be ready in time for our departure scheduled for May 25th.
14.In view of the fact we will be gone when the car is repaired I asked Mike to make arrangements to have the car put in my garage at home. 525 W Paseo del Canto GV. He agreed and we left for the NW.
15. Aug 15th I get a call from a neighbor that my car is not in the garage. Frantically I call everyone I know that had access to the garage until I finally get Mike. He tells me the car is on the lot. For ten weeks my car has been setting out in the AZ Sun when it should have been hooked to my batt charger in my cool garage. UNSATISFACTORY!
Now what I would like from You Mr. Click is:
1. Watch this video of “death wobble”. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwgUAJaeECI
2. Acknowledge that this is a serious problem for Jeep consumers. Jeep apparently knows of this but has failed to acknowledge or do anything about it.
3. I would like Jim Click Jeep in Tucson, at their expense, install the necessary parks to make my 2024 Jeep Cherokee Ltd VIN# 1C4PJMDS5EW169790 Safe to tow behind my RV.
I want to sent a complaint to the appropiate HQ department. Is the corporate office mail address listed here the correct masil address to post my complaint to? Thank you.
As an employee, I would like to say that it is generally a good company to work for. I wish there would be an easy way to see my opcoming schedule online though or a way to contact Human Resources through an app for example out of hours.